INJECTA COMPANY PROFILE
- Injecta born in 1989 following the experience of the Mixo company which manufactured
electromagnetic dosing pumps since 1970.
- Forty years of experience in this sector leaded us to become a well-known company on the
International Market among the most important pumps and dosing systems manufacturers thanks to
the neverending research of new Technologies, to the Quality of our products and to the Service we
offer to our customers before and after sales
- New technologies allowed us to achieve an important level of innovation, and many years of
experience gave us a deep company culture. All these factors made us a leading company in our sector.
- TQS (Technology, Quality and Service) is a key project in our management which helped us to
strengthen our image in the International Market.
- Injecta is a multiproduct and multisector partner.
- We made important investiments aimed to highly enlarge the offer to our customers in order to
provide a wider range of products, ever more complete
INJECTA PRODUCT LINE
- PVDF PUMP HEAD suitable for chemical used in the Industrial, Waste Water Treatment and Potable Water applications
- CERAMIC BALL full chemical compatibilty
- PTFE DIAPHRAGM unique life expectancy and compatibility with most chemicals
- STEADY DOSING Stabilized Multi Power Supply 100÷240 Vac 50/60 Hz with reduced consumption
- QUICK CONNECTIONS
- MANUAL PRIMING VALVE
- IP65 PROTECTION
- ANALOGIC WITH CONSTANT FLOW
- PVDF* PUMP HEAD suitable for chemicals used in industrial Waste Water Treatment and Potable water applicaƟons
- FIREPROOF AND ANTI-ACID POLYPROPYLENE BOX
- MANUALLY ADJUSTABLE FLOW RATE 0 ÷100
- MANUAL PRIMING VALVE
- POWER SUPPLY AND LEVEL PROBE INLET with Quick connection
- WORKING STATE LED
- IP65 PROTECTION DEGREE
- THESE PUMPS ARE PLUNGER PISTON METERING PUMPS FEATURING A SPRING RETURN STROKE IN AN ALLUMINIUM HOUSING WITH OIL BATH
- EACH PUMP IS EQUIPPED WITH MANUAL FLOW ADJUSTMENT AND CAN BE EQUIPPED WITH AN ELECTRIC ACTUATOR WHICH ACCEPTS A 4÷20 mA OR INVERTER
- VOLTAGE INPUT (15 ÷30 VDC) for suspending the measurement via REMOTE CONTROL SYSTEM (HOLD)
- SELECTABLE MEASUREMENT SCALES using the programming menù, it is possible to select the available measurement scale to ensure operating versatility with a single instrument
- INSTRUMENT RECOGNISES THE BUFFER SOLUTION (pH and Redox) and completes the calibration suspending the dosage (HOLD) and showing the electrode’s efficiency in %.
- MULTILINGUAL MENÚ, PASSWORD PROTECTION FOR SETTING MENÚ, QUALITY INDICATION OF MEASURIN PROBES